Send A Package
SENDING A PACKAGE TO YOUR SPONSORED CHILD
There is a $10.00 delivery fee for picking up the package from the Post Office, delivering it to the child, and taking pictures.
You may send this via PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate "package fee" under comments or mail a check to:
328 Davis Road
Stockbridge, GA 30281
Preparing Your Package For Shipping
- Pack your box as if fragile and use plenty of packing tape!
- Use a sturdy box, since it will be shipped halfway around the world.
- Remember to itemize the contents before sealing it shut.
- Write your child's name and orphanage on side of the box.
- Fill out US Customs Form 2976-A on-line or at Post Office. Put the value of the package as low as possible.
- Attach shipping label.
Shipping Your Package
Please notify Antares.email@example.com when you send a package of any kind. Please include the following information.
- Date the package was sent
- Child's name and orphanage
- Package size and weight
- Any special notes or instructions
The USPS is about the only way you can ship a package to Petropavlovsk. Shipping to Kazakhstan can be quite expensive. Unless you are mailing
a postcard or letter, you must take your package to the Post Office.
- The best option for packages is Priority Mail International.
- You may visit the USPS website at www.usps.com to calculate postage and for other information about sending a package internationally.
- Click here for a link to the Customs Form: https://webapps.usps.com/customsforms/
*NOTE: Package delivery can take from 3-6 weeks, longer during holidays
ul. Zhambila 188/69
Children's Village (CV)
Kaliyeva Aigul (Калиева Айгуль)
Gogol 14 (Гоголь 14)